Welcome to Our Online System
Our classes can be purchased less expensively when you buy a class pass of the duration that works for you. With this system, you can easily adjust the classes you attend based on your preferences and schedule.
- Attend classes that work for your schedule
- Attend multiple classes weekly
- Easily make up missed classes
- Share a class pass with a partner
Although this system offers you flexibility in that you are welcome to attend whatever classes you choose (of an appropriate level), there are advantages to committing to the same class each week. This supports your deepest learning and helps to develop community with other students in the class, as well as making it a positive habit.
Click on the link "Schedule a Class" under "Classes" to see the weekly schedule of classes with the instructors. You may do one of the following:
- Select the "Sign Up Now" button and you will be asked to provide a user name and password, in order to purchase your pass and reserve your class/es.
- Select "purchase" to simply purchase your pass, and show up for the classes of your choice at the studio and we will sign you in at that time.
- Show up for the class of your choice and we'll set you up with your pass, and sign you in for the class.
You may make your purchase/s online using a credit card. You may also pay using a check or cash at the studio or by mailing your payment to:
1421 W. 16th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99203
You should allow time to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to each class, in order to check in at the desk, where the staff member will enter your attendance into the computer.
Class Passes & Fees
|5 classes (10-week expiration)||$65||($13/class)|
|8 classes (10-week expiration)||$96||($12/class)|
|12 classes (14-week expiration)||$132||($11/class)|
|20 classes (14-week expiration)||$200||($10/class)|
|Golden Pass, 25 classes (1 yr. )||$300||($12/class)|
|Kids' 5 classes, 3-7 (10-wk exp.)||$50||($10/class)|
Note that your class pass starts on the date of your purchase. You will receive an email confirmation after your purchase, and an email notification when you have only one class remaining on your pass, and two weeks before expiration.
Welcome to Harmony Yoga. Please bring your Groupon Coupon to the studio for the first class of your choice. The staff will check you into the system. (Please note that Groupons are intended for use by new students only.)
Select the "Sign up for Workshops" link, and the "Sign Up Now" button and follow the yellow brick road!
To Pay Balance Due On A Workshop
- Click on the “Workshops” tab on the left menu bar
- Click on the tab "My Account", upper right
- Click on “My Account” again, upper right
- You'll see the name of the workshop. Click on "Make Payment "
Our Workshop Refund Policy
In order to receive a refund, we require 48 hrs. notice when withdrawing from a workshop.
To purchase a gift certificate on-line, please follow these directions:
- Choose "Schedule a Class"
- Select “Purchase” tab at top
- Select “Gift Cards/Balance Payments” tab
- From pull-down menu select “Gift card currently valued at $0”
- Fill in the amount of your choice
- (You will see an example of the gift certificate)
- Fill in the details
- Shopping Cart page, follow the directions (promotion code does not apply)